***Please note that only students enrolled at UofT are eligible to apply for the positions listed below. Please see the specific eligibility requirements for each position.***
A PDF version of this Call for Applications can be found here.
Islamic Art and Material Cultures Collaborative (IAMCC)
The Institute of Islamic Studies issues a call for applications for a Senior Fellow for the Islamic Art and Material Cultures Collaborative (IAMCC). The IAMCC is a collaborative project between the IIS, the ROM and the Aga Khan Museum and engages faculty, curators, and the larger Toronto art historical community. The IAMCC sponsors an annual workshop series, and creates opportunities for students to undertake research and with faculty members and curators at the two partner museums
For the 2021-2022 academic, the IAMCC will host one-to-three senior fellows who can integrate their own interests in Islamic art history with the work of IAMCC, the Aga Khan Museum and the ROM. Senior Fellows will have the opportunity to:
- network with a global scholarly and curatorial community;
- collaborate on new and innovative research projects; and
- work with curators and academics in the design of annual workshop series
Prerequisite: Applicants must be enrolled at the University of Toronto in a graduate level degree granting program related to IAMCC’s programmatic mission.
Application Requirements: Please submit the following materials by September 16, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter: Please address your interest in applying, identify your research interests, and describe workshops you might consider organizing (max 1200 words).
- When sending your application please indicate in subject heading: “LastName-IAMCC”.